Friday, February 10, 2012

Finally Some Winter Weather



Oh hey winter weather. How nice of you to stop by.

NOT!

Remember how I said I'm not a fan of cold weather.  Remember how I was so excited about how warm the weather was the other week when I had a day off.

This is the forecast for Midlothian, Va. (from Weather.com), for the next 10 days.


TodayFeb 10Sat11Sun12Mon13Tue14Wed15Thu16Fri17Sat18Sun19
Partly CloudyMostly Cloudy / WindSunnyPartly CloudyFew ShowersPartly CloudyMostly SunnyPartly CloudyScattered ShowersAM Clouds / PM Sun
Partly CloudyMostly Cloudy / WindSunnyPartly CloudyFew ShowersPartly CloudyMostly SunnyPartly CloudyScattered ShowersAM Clouds / PM Sun
58°FHigh51°45°54°51°59°61°60°59°55°
38°Low24°25°34°35°38°41°36°36°35°
See the lowest temperature in the next ten days. It's on Sunday. The high temperature is going to be 45 degrees! See how after this weekend, the temperature significantly gets warmer.

It's just my luck that on Sunday I'll be running my 8K (it was one of my new year's resolutions). At 8:30 in the morning. Just imagine how cold it will be that morning if 45 degrees is the high of the day!

I just hope I finish the race! Without freezing to death! I'll let you know how it goes!

Do you have any tips for running in the cold?

0 comments:

Post a Comment