Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Presidents Day

This is going to be a very nerdy post.


Don't say you were not warned!


When I was a child, I was a huge nerd. Not to say, I've grown out of it, because I certainly haven't. I'm just better at hiding it (sometimes). Seriously if I told you some of the most embarrassing nerdy things I did as a child, I would never be able to show my face again or you guys would remind me of said embarrassing things every day for the rest of my life.


One of my nerdy obsessions as a child was presidents of the United States. I don't where and when I got this obsession but as a child I had several books on the subject. Perhaps it's because I've always had the memory for facts and dates and I've always loved U.S. History.


One of the first presidents books I owned and still own!
(Source)
As a child, one of my uncles used to come visit. I remember giving him one of my presidents' books and telling him to study it while I was at the grocery store so I could quiz him when I returned. 


Anyway I know a myriad of random presidential facts. Luckily, I've found a friend, Amanda, who loves presidents as much as I do and probably knows a lot more than I do about them. 


So in celebration of this Presidents Day, I've got a little bit of President trivia for you!



  1. Where did Thomas Jefferson go to college?
  2. Which president served the shortest term?
  3. Who was the only bachelor (never married) president?
  4. Who was the youngest person to become president?
  5. Which president appeared on the $500 bill?

If you think you know the answer, please comment below! And if you want to add some trivia for me, please do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment