Monday, February 6, 2012

Top 4 Commercials of Superbowl XLVI

I'm a big fan of Superbowls. I can tell you where I was and who I was rooting for all Superbowls since 2007.

This year I was pulling for the Patriots. However, that didn't work out so well. 

On another note, this Superbowl was definitely a boring game until the excitement of the last two minutes.

Early on, I decided that since the game was so boring that I would start keeping a list of the best commercials of Superbowl XLVI.

Here's what I came up with:


This commercial was just so awkward and random, but I couldn't stop laughing. "That's my confidence talking." I mean, what the heck does that mean! Anyway, it was funny nonetheless.


A bull dog and moonwalking. Need I say more?

Doritos always have awesome Superbowl commercials! Another hilarious commercial with a dog, but what makes it even better was that this commercial was created by a JMU alum! GO DUKES!


Best commercial ever! That's all I can say!

What did you think of the Superbowl? What was your favorite Superbowl commercial?

0 comments:

Post a Comment