Friday, July 6, 2012

Red, White, and Whew, It's Hot...

Happy Weekend everybody!


I survived my first week of my big girl job! Though it was a short week, due to the holiday. It still totally counts as surviving week one. 


Speaking of the Fourth of July, have I mentioned that it's one of my favorite holidays? I have a ton of spirit and I love showing it off. So I go all out in my red, white, and blue every year.
My outfit: Blue&white striped shirt from Rue21, red tank top from Forever21,
and white shorts, Mossimo at Target
In my outfit, looking rough after a long day!



For some reason that I haven't locked down yet, fireworks in Colonial Heights were postponed until Saturday. I ended driving to Richmond and watching fireworks from Lynn's apartment's rooftop, which was super cool. It was the ultimate spot to watch several different shows all at once.
"Baby, you're a fiiiiiiiiirework"
What's your favorite part of the Fourth of July? How'd you spend the holiday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment