Friday, January 6, 2012

Bye Bye Betsy

It took awhile for me to get into the Christmas spirit this year (well, technically last year now) because I had A LOT going on!


Unfortunately the week before Christmas, I was in a car accident. =[ My precious baby, Betsy was totaled! Luckily, I didn't suffer any injuries (other than some soreness in my wrist, which was probably bruised), except the whole being-afraid-to-drive-again thing.


The accident wasn't my fault as the other drive lane changed into my car. Thank goodness, he had insurance.






I'm really sad because I figured Betsy and I had a few more good years together. Especially since we just did such expensive repairs to her back in August. (Remember?I've been driving her since I got my license in 2007 (if you're doing the math right now and laughing at me, shut up!). 


How many of you have lost your first love car? How did it happen? (Want to sell me your cars?)



0 comments:

Post a Comment