Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sick Start to the Week

Hey loves! I hope your week has gotten off to a good start. Not to complain Mine hasn't started off quite the way I would've wanted it to. 


I'm sick. :(


I absolutely hate being sick. I'm a huge baby when I am sick. If I wasn't doing this long term assignment right now, I'd probably be in bed. 


Seriously, I run away from sick people. When I live with someone who is sick, Lysol becomes my friend. 


My sister just got home from college last week. Apparently, I didn't get the Lysol out fast enough because I caught her cold.


Well when preventative measures don't work, here's how I deal with my cold. 


1. First wave of defense: The magic VapoRub. Something my family swears by and apparently los cubanos do as well. In my house, we each have our own jar by our beds. 

Source
2. Chicken Noodle Soup




3. Medication


4. Naps
5. & 6. Ice Cream with maraschino cherries and Potato Wedges (So I spoil myself a little bit...)

Food Lion Potato Wedges!

What?! It soothes my throat!
What's your best cold remedy?



0 comments:

Post a Comment