Monday, July 9, 2012

Belated Independence Day Celebrations

Hope y'all all had nice Mondays! 

I don't know what the weather was like where you were this weekend but it was beyond hot here!

I did my best to stay inside all weekend, parked in front of Netflix, watching Jericho. If you've never seen that show you should definitely give it a chance. 

As I mentioned in my Fourth of July post, fireworks in Colonial Heights were postponed until Saturday night. I've been going to see fireworks there since I was little bitty. It was my niece's first time out seeing the fireworks and she wasn't scared at all!


It was still pretty hot Saturday night while watching the fireworks show, so you better believe I only had one thing in mind when I got home: Italian Ice.

Yum!
Netflix and Italian Ice.


What I am really excited about though is the weather this week! Take a look! 


You may recall that I have no AC in my car and my new job requires that I do a bit of commuting. Weather in the 80s and 90s means that I'm not completely soaking wet with sweat when I get home (attractive, I know).

What are you excited about this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment