Monday, August 8, 2011

Things I Want!

I am constantly making lists in my head and on paper and on my phone. One of the fastest growing lists is that one where all the things I see on TV, the store, and the internet go. You know, all that stuff I want to buy (or want to be given to me, hint hint).

What I Want (in no particular order)


1. A luggage set! I felt so cool when I borrowed my uncle's luggage to go to Maine. It felt like I was actually going somewhere; it was way cooler than the two duffel bags I pack to go everywhere else. Also I hope that there's a lot more travelling in my future. (Also my mom and my sister are gonna remark that this is not a grown up looking luggage set but I think it's way cute. Steph has luggage like this and I really wanted to steal it the whole time we were in Maine.)

This set is from Target, $99


2. A new computer. Now don't get me wrong, I love Madeline2 (that's my current laptop's name); we've been through a lot together and a couple of hard drives. (I promise I'm not mean to my computer!) But she's large (15.4" screen). And she only works if she's plugged into an outlet (yes, that's how bad my battery is), which kind of defeats the purpose of the mobility of a laptop. She also makes a lot of noise, freezes often, and has to sit on a cooling fan so she doesn't overheat. And due to all the photo editing I do, sometimes I think it'd be easier to get a Mac. If only they didn't start at $999. Welp, a girl can dream...

3. This necklace or this necklace. Just because they are cute and I love cameras and I wish I had more jewelry...speaking of...


4. Almost any piece of jewelry from Tiffany&Co. I mean it is my company so I feel like I should have a bunch of stuff from there. I do love my Tiffany&Co. necklace I got for graduation though! I wear it everyday!


5. A pet! Of my very own. But I'm not going to be settled in enough probably for awhile to have a dog or cat or any other animal with fur since I like to travel and take mini trips. So I want a betta fish. Or well another betta fish. A couple of years ago, one of my friends bought me a betta fish and seriously it was one of the best gifts I've ever gotten because when I was little I always wanted a betta fish, but being that I had 2 sisters, three betta fish would cost around $12 and then they'd each need their own bowl. Needless to say, we were cheap goldfish girls. Anyway, my betta fish, Voss (long story!), sadly passed away after 6 months (and yes, I cried like a baby). 


Also I want some of those little tetra fish!


Things I Need


1. A job! - That will fund all of this stuff (eventually) and help me get those awful student loans paid for. And trust me, I am working on it. I am job searching everyday (which is why I've been MIA)! If you have any leads, let me know! I'm looking to work and live in Northern Virginia.


2. My own apt - Which is also a want for me cuz I've been dreaming about decorating my own place!


3. And for my student loans to be paid off! I'm so tired of paying them! But that requires that #1 happens and that when #2 happens, I spend less time decorating it and more of getting just what I need. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment