Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Playing catch up!

New site, same me! I've decided to give Blogger a try. I think it will allow me to customize my blog a little differently than Tumblr allows so let's see how this works!

Because of all sorts of reasons, I am so far behind on blogging. So let me try and play catch up!

  1. Since my last real post, I turned 23 (on 4/23). I had a pretty low key birthday, but I think that's what happens when you get old! I did get some really nice presents though!
  2. I had my interview in Charlotte for the TEACH Charlotte program (5/1). I stayed the weekend with my sophomore roommate, Nikki and had the pleasure of visiting with Daniel, Meghan, Jeremy, and Mike while I was down there.
  3. Bank of America building in Charlotte, NC
  4. My cousin, Travis graduated from Old Dominion University (5/7)! I had the opportunity to go to his graduation ceremony and hang out with him, Alicia, Santana, Sam, and Frankie. A good time down at ODU as always.


Travis and I at his graduation















Those are the major things that happened a loooong time ago that I needed to catch up on. Everything else is fairly recent and can probably get its own personal post!

Any advice on how I can be less of an epic fail at blogging? I'm open to all ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment